Monday, September 27, 2010

An Award for ME!!

I am beyond thrilled that Suzanne of Thrift Store Junky chose *me* to receive a Lovely Blogger Award!

Thank you, Suzanne!

If you haven't visited her blog yet, I suggest you start here, where she created a wall-hanging shelf from an unwanted hutch!

Now I get to pass this award on to some other talented and inspiring bloggers. In no particular order, I am passing this award on to:
  • The Frosted Gardner. Mike & Melanie Gardner adopt old, tired furniture and give it a new lease on life! Their renovations are gorgeous, and always manage to preserve the unique flair only an old piece of furniture can have. Sometimes she shares things that she uses in her own home, like this huge window that I am completely jealous of! (of which I am completely jealous??) I saw it in the classifieds myself (and loved it), but she had the vision to snatch it up! This beautiful desk has inspired my own desk makeover, which is (hopefully) going to be finished later this week!

Hope some of these amazing blogs provide you with some Monday inspiration.
Have a great week!


5 comments:

Cynthia said...

oh my goodness! Thank you so much! You are so lovely..... You made my day!

Cindy
xo

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Korrie!
Thanks so much!!! You are the sweetest thing ever! I cant wait to check out your bloggy and see what you have been up to!

love your guts
mandi

Suzanne@thriftstoredecorjunky said...

Korrie. great post! ...And you totally deserved an award.
See you soon!

The Frosted Gardner said...

Thank you Korrie! you are the sweetest! and downright talented!

Rachel said...

I can't think of anyone better the award should go to! Congratulations!!